• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Musihuto

Snakeman4life

Hulk Smash
Old Timer
Postive

I got into contact with Munis last week regarding some feeder insects that I was interested in. Munis was quick with his pm responses to all of my questions and was able to get my order to me in less time than expected. The shipping containers provided were excellent and everything arrived alive. Munis even gave me double the amount due to there not being enough adults as previouly thought in his collection.. but for the same price that we had agreed upon. I would definitely recommend Munis to anyone when purchasing "feeders" as he is quick and detailed in his responses, has great prices and for his overall knowledge of the hobby. I will definitely be purchasing from Munis again. Thanks again

Snakeman4life

Hulk Smash
Old Timer
Positive

Today I had the pleasure to visit Munis at his place to view his collection. I must say I was impressed, eveything housed in his room was kept in very spacious caging and is kept very clean. I had opportunity to purchase some feeders from him, as well as some Green bottle blue slings. His pricing and his condition of the animals he sells is hard to beat. I will definitely be purchasing from him in the future!

Thanks,

Justin

ahas

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Positive

Munis is a good guy to deal with. He PMs you back right away. :) He also offered me a drink but I wasn' t thirsty so I said no thanks. :D

I met up with him today to pick a Chromatopelma Cyaneopubescens sling and lots of Blatta Lateralis. I only wanted to get a hundred of Blatta Lateralis but he gave me more. He also sells them cheap including the spider! {D

I' ll definitely buy from him again in the future.

Thanks alot man.

Fred

p.s. I like your dog! {D

PsychoChaser

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

Definitely a great experience: Great prices, quick response to pm, local pickup and fantastic layout for his collection. I would purchase from Munis again.

PsychoChaser

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

Your the man. I got another great looking specimen from Munis to add to my collection. I hope to make a purchase on the next addition soon.

ahas

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Positive

I just bought another beautiful spider from him. {D I hope to buy from him again in the future.

Fred

PsychoChaser

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

I love your collection. It is well organized. I bought a great looking P. Irminia from Munis, today. It is very convenient for me because he is in the city core, not far from my house.

Thanks again.

monster_bugs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

Great dealing with Munis. Very flexible, quick on response, and most important of all, spiders were in outstanding shape. Would absolutely deal with Munis again. 10/10!

YouLosePayUp

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
100% positive

One of the smoothest transactions I've had. I definitely would not hesitate to deal with Munis in the future. Not to mention he gave me an offer I couldn't refuse lol.

Fingolfin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Got a great deal on feeders from Munis, very recommended! They were packed great, and priced right. :)

Raan_Jodus

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
^^ what they said...
Nice guy and easy to deal with.

Can't wait for these B.Jacksoni to grow.

PensRule

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

Bought some feeders from Munis.Well looked after and excellent communication.I will definatley do business with him in the future. Paulo

ahas

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Got myself some Blaptica Dubia, a scolopendra morsitans (I believe it is...), a Scolopendra Subspinipes "tiger legs", a Brachypelma Vagans, and a Lasiodora parahybana tonight.

TheForSaken

Arachnopeon
positive

Just received my B.Dubia roaches from Munis,
Paid for a starter colony and ended up with many extra freebies.
Highly recommended, would deal with again...
TFS

TheForSaken

Arachnopeon
Positive

Meet up with Munis at the expo as planned. Received a couple hard to find scorps. Very pleased with the transaction, the specimens are absolutely gorgeous.
Thumbs up
TFS

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
Positive

I ordered some roaches from Munis. He got a heat pack just to ship them out to me which was great. They all arrived alive and kicking, and were well packed. I would order from Munis again for sure. Also they were very reasonably priced.:)

DrAce

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Very Positive

Good communication, and a healthy respect for his animals.

Big thumbs up.

Koh_

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
positive

i love his collections and his all animals are healthy and fine.
thanks munnis

very positive

Dev

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
ordered a pokie from musi. Very healthy animal, great shipping/packaging to boot.
A++