Mushroom growing in my scorpion’s tank. Info needed plz!

Alexcosta96

Arachnopeon
BAF5BBA8-F91C-4588-9C9A-670B899EF1C3.jpeg
This mushroom was found growing in my scorp’s tank. Just noticed it is today. I don’t believe it’s affecting my scorp since he ate yesterday and always seems alert and angry whenever I open his lid. I also imagine they don’t live in mushroom free environments in the wild and from what I’ve read from 12 year old posts is that it’s fine. Any modern updates? Should I add isopods/springtails? Thanks for any info.

Tentacle Toast

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter +
It's just a random little saprophyte, nothing to fret about. It'll most likely linger for a few days, & will never be seen from again. It's a decomposer, & it'll eat through the miniscule bit of organic matter it currently fancies, & that'll be the end of it. They're endemic to any piece of drift wood originating from the Great Lakes.

CanebrakeRattlesnake

Arachnosquire
I had a few little mushrooms like that in my vivarium, they hung out a while and then wilted away. Didn't seem to cause any issues.

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
Countless trillions of organisms busily undertaking natures recycling system and one managed to grow into titanic proportions causing a human observer to go into freak out.
I'm wondering when and how bio-science 101 got moved into the critically endangered zone.