• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

MsDemeanor

massmorels

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
!!POSITIVE!!

Great shipping and communication! Gorgeous Ts at gorgeous prices.. If she is offering it for sale, she will not disappoint.

Thanks for the free beer cooler too!

pinkzebra

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive

I rec'd a beautiful T from her today. Communication was excellent, packaging was top notch. I would definately do business with her again!

Jen

reclusa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Very Positive

Received some very healthy Ts today. All were packed extremely well :worship: and look great.:clap: :clap: All sizes were as advertised. Communication was exceptional! Order with confidence from her, I know I will again.

Thanks,
John

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
shes a great communicator lol....i didnt know who was more worried with sending out her t, me or her lol....we stalled because of heat and were both on the same page as when to ship..she also knew the weather out here before i did, soo if your concerned with getting t's from her, shes awesome and takes great care to make sure the t's arrive healthy and safe:clap: and the t was well taken cared of..... so you know she loves her animals...

xchondrox

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Got a heck of a deal on an adult GBB from this lady! Good communication, packing, etc. :clap: Hurray for your allergies!:clap:

Dominatus

Arachnopeon
Positive!

one 4.5" female tarantula packaged perfectly arrived at my door. Great person to deal with, sad she must leave our hobby.

kc7wdg

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
H. Gigas / L. parahybana

POSITIVE

I bought 2 H. gigas and 2 L. parahybana slings from Jenny and all 4 arrived safe and sound in good packaging. The H. gigas ended up bigger then advertised :drool: and full of spunk. One of them took off up my arm and under my shirt and I had to slowly remove it and catch the little booger. All 4 have made burrows in there containers and all is good. I am definately going to keep and eye out for her next ad.

Scott

un33dit

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Excellent!!!!

I just bought a T from Jenny. All I have to say is the price, communication, packing, and the T itself was awesome! How can you ask for anymore then that! What are you waiting for??? Go buy something from her.

Just don't bother asking her about the P. subfusca...I already bought it:D

-Gary