Mr T

Chris

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
That thread of the molting T is REALLY great... thanks for sharing it with us all. I have watched many T's molt but it never does get old for me.

I posted this in a seperate thread so I wouldnt screw up the flow of your pics for people to look.

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
I have to HEARTILY concur... thanks for starting the new thread Chris... sorry to the person whose post i deleted from the middle of the thread, but like Chris said, it looked bad to mess up the flow... ;)

Congrats on the excellent documentation, MrT

chid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ernie
Great pics,I am still after that camera!!
Chid

Kenny

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wow

Really super pics of a molt.:D, the best.

That's why I'm also so impressed how Avics can do it sitting sideways in their web.

This is funny, my big Versicolor has allways molted 1 day before my small one 2 molts in a row now:)

They are really on a "clock".

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
@ Ernie
Those were wonderful. You deserve a pat on the back for all your hard work.:)

@Mister Internet
I'm glad you deleted the post, it would have skrewed the whole thing up.

T

Tarantula

Yeah congrats Mr T those are lovely. I hope to see her again when she is fully recovered. You will probably have to wait a few years before you get another molt from her.

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Thanks very much you guys,
It was a labor of love. I was just so excited she was molting on her side. That made it possible.:D

Ernie

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Those pics were indeed awesome Ernie. I am curious, as she molted on the glass side, was she actually affixed to it? Can a T moult defying gravity, or was this just an optical mistake on my part?

Bill

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by conipto
Those pics were indeed awesome Ernie. I am curious, as she molted on the glass side, was she actually affixed to it? Can a T moult defying gravity, or was this just an optical mistake on my part?

Bill
Bill,
She was laying on her side, right on the glass. She pushed or pulled her way out sideways. It was a trip, I kept thinking this is too good to be true. I really thought she would roll over on her back, but as you can see, she never did.
It was my lucky day!:}

Ernie

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
WOW!!!!! how awesome that you could capture the entire thing!
thanks for sharing those awesome pics with us! those should be permanently stored somewhere for viewing :)