Moving soon.

Socfroggy

Arachnoknight
Moving day is the 26th of this month. It's a shirt drive but I'm wondering what I can do to minimize stress on my P. regius and P. Audax, My mantis and millipede.

arizonablue

Arachnosquire
When I moved, I kept as many of my bugs in their enclosures as I could. (If I was worried about something falling or crushing them, I put them in small containers.) Then I put the enclosures and the box of containers in my car as securely as possible and covered them up, drove to the new place and got them set up right away. Everybody did just fine. :)

Socfroggy

Arachnoknight
Thanks! The only one I'm concerned about falling is my P. Regius. Her enclosure isn't too tall and there's soft Coco fiber at the bottom but the enclosure is 5 inches tall with one inch of substrate. Will she be okay??

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
She should be fine as long as she has a web retreat she can take shelter in.

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
Glad it's a short move -- best of luck. Hopefully your move will be completely uneventful.

Rachel22

Arachnopeon
Make sure the temperature in the car is good. If it's hot outside you might want to start the air conditioner ahead of time. They will be fine and will be much calmer if kept in their enosure as suggested by arizonablue.