Mourning Gecko - Yellow Morph

mickiem

Arachnoprince
I feel like the Santa Clause commercial - He does exist! I got some new mourning geckos yesterday. They are yellow with spots; totally not the color or pattern of a normal Lepidodactylus lugubris. Enjoy her beauty! Sweet, sweet girl! Type B Mourning Gecko.jpg

mickiem

Arachnoprince
I also got a C or a D; the seller wasn't sure and neither am I. Last weekend I found a solid yellow girl. The seller said he obtained a large group of wild caught specimens and there were some yellow in the mix. Not sure where he obtained them. He said it was several years ago and he has been breeding that same group. But she is most beautiful. I noticed the yellows I got before had bigger feet than the girls I already have and this sold yellow one also has big feet.

The Odd Pet

Arachnoknight
I also got a C or a D; the seller wasn't sure and neither am I. Last weekend I found a solid yellow girl. The seller said he obtained a large group of wild caught specimens and there were some yellow in the mix. Not sure where he obtained them. He said it was several years ago and he has been breeding that same group. But she is most beautiful. I noticed the yellows I got before had bigger feet than the girls I already have and this sold yellow one also has big feet.
I was told C and D are the same. Mine also have bigger feet then my As "common" ones. I also got a B that looks more like yours.
received_932966737180001.jpeg