Mourning gecko eggs!

Brenden anderson

Arachnopeon
In response to you thinking about putting your mourning geckos in a 12x12x18 exo terra,I had a small gecko who wouldn't stay in any enclosure I put him in,so i ordered a acrylic conversation kit to make a horizontal tank into a vertical one,(I heart geckos is the company I believe),the install process is very simple and easy,just apply silicone to the rim of a 20 gallon long tank ir what ever size you use I think they have multiple and place the acrylic peice right on it,there are air vents that I am confident a adult mourning gecko wont go though,but if you plan to leave eggs in the enclosure I think super glueing or maybe silicone and window screen mesh over the holes will take care of any problem of escape artist and crushing the adult and baby geckos,my only problem with it is that it may interfere with uvb to some extent,as any lights out on top have to shine through the 20 gallon tank glass,maybe someone who has a more scientific understanding of uvb can shed light on that,hopefully this isnt a dead thread i just made this long reply to lol,I love my conversation kit,planning to do another for my hissing cockroache colony ,I also believe that you could make a stand to hold them and stack 20 gallon longs on top of each and use the same conversion kit to make a clear front opening tank for scorpions and trantulas,