Moult week!

Toirtis

Arachnobaron
It has been a great week for moults. Since this past Monday, the two Avicularia versicolor, the Aphonopelma hentzi, the Vitalius vellutinus, and the Lasiodora parahybana all moulted. Probably the most active week we have had so far. I love nothing more than to look in on the Ts and spot a couple of exuviae.

flamesbane

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
It has been a great week for moults. Since this past Monday, the two Avicularia versicolor, the Aphonopelma hentzi, the Vitalius vellutinus, and the Lasiodora parahybana all moulted. Probably the most active week we have had so far. I love nothing more than to look in on the Ts and spot a couple of exuviae.
Sweet, did you get any pics of the freshly molted T's?

malevolentrobot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
one of my favourite things about the hobby.

i know some of the people here knock others for posting about their T's moulting, but getting a moult from something like a 5" G. rosea is a big enough of a deal to post about imo, you probably wont have it happen for another two years :)

Hentzi

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Must be something in the air, I have had over the weekend a Nhandu Chromatus shed and also my Sub adult Grammostola "North" SP both shed females so happy especially the "North" really lovely spider.