Moult question!?!?

Snowball

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
:wall: If my A. Avic hasn't spun herself a hide (there currently isn't one in there to start, I've been told that they will make their own) will she moult without a hide? When I got her she was pretty much freshly moulted so I don't think I can expect one for a while...but I'm just a little curious/worried.:?

ErikH

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
It sometimes takes time for them to settle in before they start webbing. Does it have a piece of bark or something to start webbing on?

Snowball

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Yeah, shes got 3 peices of branchy type wood with a fake tree under it, and ontop of the three peices (their almost like a TP) I wedged a peice of cork bark, its a fair size too...she's got lots of room to play.

ErikH

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Just give it time to settle in, and take care of its other needs (food, water etc.) and I am sure it will be fine.

Snowball

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
That's good...thanks muchly...oh I got another question...she's not quite an adult...I dunno if I mentioned that (long day haha)...how often should she eat? She's eating midsized crickets pretty quickly....ive had her since saterday and shes eaten once...but..how often should a juvinile eat?

ErikH

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Two to three appropriately sized crickets a week will do it. The same goes for adult T's too.