Moult is clinging on...

LittleGremlin

Arachnopeon
So my Brachypelma albopilosum sling moulted, he did it in his under ground lair, i can still see him though because it's by the glass. Any way i tried to remove the moult but realised it was still attached so i've left it. He looks fine, and he has since come up out of his hole but as he was running back in (of course as i tried to get a look at what was going on) his moult followed, it's still attached to him... what do i do? i think it's just attached to the top of his abdomen, i've seen his spinner's are out. Should i just leave him and it'll come off by itself? I've misted the enclosure a little more.

Nixphat

Arachnosquire
Yeah, best thing to do is leave it be for now. if the carapace, spinnerets and everything important is already out, no real trouble there. Your sling will most likely take care of it on its own :)

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
It'll probably come off on its own or just crumble away as it dries out and becomes more brittle eventually. Nothing to worry about.

Timc

Arachnosquire
Honestly the most important thing here is poop. If the spider can release without issues that all should be good. If you see poop building up around the spinnarettes then worry, but until then carry on. Maybe don't get her too fat in case the old exo should cause restriction but otherwise keep the water dish full.

LittleGremlin

Arachnopeon
Yeah, best thing to do is leave it be for now. if the carapace, spinnerets and everything important is already out, no real trouble there. Your sling will most likely take care of it on its own :)
It'll probably come off on its own or just crumble away as it dries out and becomes more brittle eventually. Nothing to worry about.
Honestly the most important thing here is poop. If the spider can release without issues that all should be good. If you see poop building up around the spinnarettes then worry, but until then carry on. Maybe don't get her too fat in case the old exo should cause restriction but otherwise keep the water dish full.
Thanks guys, i left him overnight and it's come off. He's looking lovely!