Most wanted Pamphobeteus species for year 2022

Most wanted Pamphobeteus species for year 2022

• Total voters

xenesthis

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Most wanted Pamphobeteus species for year 2022:

Select your no. 1 most wanted Pamphobeteus species that you like to acquire for the year 2022.

Last edited:

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
The only two I'm even interested in are Pamphobeteus cf. "antinous" (Big Black) which I already own, and Pamphobeteus sp. "Solaris" which aren't going to get cheap enough for me to buy any time soon, screw paying at least £250 (just under $350) for a sling.

Liquifin

Arachnoking
I like Pamphobeteus as a genus, but there is so many mis-identified species, so many localities, and a lot of Cf. that it honestly turns me away from them. Same with the Phormictopus genus to an extent.

I would like to own P. sp. Solaris in the long future since it's basically the only one that stands out and doesn't look like the majority of the species within the Pamphobeteus genus.

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
sp. ‘Aquatica’ would be nice. Some friends overseas says they haven’t been bred much recently overseas so their price is likely to stay high here.

True antinous would be great too.

I like Pamphobeteus as a genus, but there is so many mis-identified species, so many localities, and a lot of Cf. that it honestly turns me away from them. Same with the Phormictopus genus to an extent.

I would like to own P. sp. Solaris in the long future since it's basically the only one that stands out and doesn't look like the majority of the species within the Pamphobeteus genus.
There’s a number of others as well. Pamphobeteus nigricolor looks quite unique, as well as Pamphobeteus insignis, Pamphobeteus sp. ‘Conani’, etc.

me and my Ts

Arachnoknight
I really want a pamphobeteus ultramarinus or Solaris, I had the opportunity to get a Solaris for $300, really wish I had gotten it

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
All of them. But I'll narrow it down to a few. P. solaris would be awesome, but that's WAY outside of my price range. I also really like P. ornatus, P. platyomma, and P. antinous. I'm still kicking myself for missing out on a confirmed female for $80.