Most vicious eater

micheldied

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Definitely my Theraphosa Apophysis, I've seen them tackle prey so hard they they end up rolling in the dirt and end up upside-down.

LV-426

Arachnobaron
T. strimi, P. cancerides, A. geniculata, L. violaceapes, and my one of my newly acquired .5in E. rufescens is a little monster

jeryst

Arachnopeon
Of the ones I own, my LP is the most ferocious. He will attack the water as I am filling his bowl. If I put in 5 crickets, he will attack all 5 of them, gather them all up, and eat them all at once.

SDiego

Arachnosquire
A. Genic is beast, they are mean hunters, will go after anything, fearless.

GBB, I don't know about most vicious, but it is a very talented hunter, I've seen it hang upside down in its web, wait, snatch, and then kill prey. As soon as you throw something in, the GBB knows where it is, its web is like a neural death net.

tarantulagirl10

Arachnobaron
My G pulchripes and B vagans are my most vicious as far as prey. They eat every single time I feed them. Tackling the crickets IF they have a chance to hit the sub. My GBB, LP, and A genic are little slings but eat really good too. I think when they are a little bigger they will be on the list too.

Dr Acula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My b smithi chases after anything i drop into its cage. My p cancerides launches itself at everything that touches or walks along/inside its burrow. And my p murinus attacked a cricket upside down. Note, it had just been on a trip from cali to south florida. That's dedication.

astraldisaster

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My A. genic sling is ridiculous...I've never seen it turn down a cricket, even when fed several times in one day. It never hesitates for a second. I've also seen my GBB pull off some impressive acrobatic feats catching dinner.

mikebannon

Arachnopeon
i would say my LP. it dives to the other side of the enclosure and as a runner up id say my P. regalis!{D

grayhound

Arachnosquire
Mine is my Philogius Crassipies sling. I just fed it this morning, and it took about a nanosecond for it to emerge from its hole, grab the poor little dubia, and drag it back down. I think if i blinked, I would've missed it.

malhomme

Arachnopeon
My Phormictopus sp. 'purple' is my most devastating hunter. It's like watching eight-legged Jiu Jitsu!

Surprisingly, I have an Aphonpelma hentzi that's pretty tough. I've never seen her feed, but when a cricket enters her burrow I can hear her hit it from 10 feet away. Sounds like someone getting mugged in a dark alley. Gives me a chuckle everytime.

Enki40

Arachnopeon
For me it's....

T. violaceops

L. parahybana

G. rosea

C. cyaneopubescens

T. okerti

Royal_T's

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My P. irminia is VICIOUS... She hits her prey fast and hard. I named her Khaos (I decided that while drinking orange Monster). My second would be A. geniculata.

SpyderRookie

Arachnopeon
A. Genic is beast, they are mean hunters, will go after anything, fearless.

GBB, I don't know about most vicious, but it is a very talented hunter, I've seen it hang upside down in its web, wait, snatch, and then kill prey. As soon as you throw something in, the GBB knows where it is, its web is like a neural death net.
Acanthoscurria geniculata
Giant White Knee

Is this the spider that you speak because I'm looking for an agressive hunter also.:evil:

webbedone

Arachnobaron
It would be between my A.genic and my L.Parahyba its almost as tho they have an eating contest with each other and extra points are awarded for most vicious kills. i once watched my genic as a 1.5" sling take down a fully grown Dubia male, shread and tear it to pieces and devour the remains untill the only thing that was left was the piece of a undigestibale chitin that coveres B.Dubias heads.

ElevenBravo

Arachnopeon
My G. rosea is a ninja he was shy and would not eat with me watching. I would drop in two crickets step outside the room and within one minute I would hear thump thump crunch crunch come back in and he'd freeze one dead cricket one in his fangs. He would stay frozen until I left him alone then he would finish them. Very strange.

This was the observed behavior until he got used to his new enclosure now I have to tether the tongs to my wrist or he would suck them in too. He's not shy anymore its amazing to a new T owner like myself how the cricket ninja is a complete baby when being handled.

Apollo Justice

Arachnoknight
Acanthoscurria geniculata FTW!!! she will destroy anything I put in her tank. I saw her rip a adult female dubia in half, guts were everywhere