Most vicious eater

shogun8

Arachnopeon
Out of all your T's which one would you say is your most vicious hunter. Not the numbers that they eat or their hunger, but which one completely destroys their prey with a devastating attack?

Mine would be my 2inch T. Ockerti. She loves to hang on the sides of the enclosure and as soon as a cricket is within her sights she swoops down and grabs the cricket and literally snaps the head off as I can see the crickets head dangling off its body. I feel sorry for the crickets as they never see her coming from above.

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I had an A. avicularia that would jump and catch a moth midair. It was pretty impressive.

Lolita

Arachnoknight
my B boehemei comes to mind i've literally watched her rip a roach apart before eating it and one time one went under her artifical plant leave and she pick the leaf up and went after the roach one of the coolest moments ever

Hatr3d

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Pamphobeteus and Phormictopus species, Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens.

losct2381

Arachnosquire
i have a 4 inch t-blondi female that deosn't even let me drop the dubia into the tank she snches it right out of the tongs graps and litarally leaves nothin it is very rare to find a blouse in the tank. she really hit them hard sometimes i see the legs and wing or exo parts fly around its fun to watch her eat lol. i love my slings they seem to always be the most attentive eaters.

rockrox1

Arachnosquire
my genic is quite vicious and aggressive. crushing two roach in its fangs... hehe

dannyboypede

Arachnosquire
N. chromatus, P cancerides, P. murinus, A. avicularia.
They are all pretty much equally vicious. The P. cancerides will sometimes just rear-up and threat at the superworms, but when it attacks...;P

--Dan

web eviction

Arachnolord
Most all my T's will just attack and hold on to there prey but my LP strait grabs hold and rolls them and squishes them as far into her mouth parts as possible it really makes sure its dead before putting it away lol

Necromion

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
my most aggressive T would be would my rose hair because he will kill the crickets even if he isnt going to eat them. however my most aggressive eater in my collection would be my Dolomedes tenebrosus. not a T but she literally shreds any cricket that I put in her tank.

dannyboypede

Arachnosquire
my most aggressive T would be would my rose hair because he will kill the crickets even if he isnt going to eat them. however my most aggressive eater in my collection would be my Dolomedes tenebrosus. not a T but she literally shreds any cricket that I put in her tank.
I wish my MM D. tenebrosus was still alive. He would kill anything that came into his tank, yet I could handle him if I wanted to. D. tenebrosus is a better eater than most T's{D.

--Dan

Necromion

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I wish my MM D. tenebrosus was still alive. He would kill anything that came into his tank, yet I could handle him if I wanted to. D. tenebrosus is a better eater than most T's{D.

--Dan
I will agree with you on that. I have to change the sub almost monthly to clean up all the cricket parts. They are surprisingly adaptable to being handled.

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'd say the GBBs. They seem to do a bit of overkill. Always an audible "crunch!" {D

dannyboypede

Arachnosquire
I'd say the GBBs. They seem to do a bit of overkill. Always an audible "crunch!" {D
I always think it is funny when my P. cancerides freaks out and flings dirt everywhere to catch a superworm, when my E. camperstratus picks it up without even moving. My C. fasciatum also really pounces for no apparent reason.

--Dan

baconmushroom

Arachnopeon
I'd say n. chromatus and B. bohmei...they always pounce and the rips apart the lats that i throw them..

Unravel

Arachnosquire
i'd say my genic, she's so so evil in general, pouncing water or anything that moves.

Jacobchinarian

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My Goliath will bite every part of the cockroach before it eats it. The other day it dug for a superworm that was an inch underground.