Most stressful/worrisome experience you've ever had in this hobby?

Najakeeper

Arachnoprince
I think this one actually beats housing an angry, highly venomous OW. I'd be terrified and begging it to please not move or let go of the wall.....
He looked so out of place there, staying like that defying gravity. I couldn't even take a decent photo because I didn't wanna waste time looking for my proper camera. One quick cell phone shot was all I allowed myself to do.

Moakmeister

Arachnodemon
This:

Subadult male T.blondi 2 meters up on the wall...
I remember reading about your experience and seeing that picture in another one of your posts. The second I saw that I knew exactly what you were talking about.

Rittdk01

Arachnoknight
This:

Subadult male T.blondi 2 meters up on the wall...
My stirmi tried to climb out of her enclosure from like belly distance to the carpet. I had a split second to grab her, as the fall most likely would have proven fatal. She didn't bite me, thankfully :)

Blue Jaye

Arachnobaron
Pairing violaceopes. No matter how I go about it. No matter how well fed they are. All things right for pairing and every time my females don't even pause to say oh your a good looking fellow. Nope they just grab and go even if their so fat they look like they could pop. The last time my female moved so fast and with so much power that it took her till the other side of the enclosure to slow down. Doesn't help the ladies are of freakishly large size.