Most ridiculous thing you've been asked about your Ts?

Kendricks

Arachnoknight
"are they poisonous" and "how poisonous is that one"

Err time.
To be fair, neither are candidates for "stupid question" in my opinion. Yes, spiders are sure venomous, but just how much, that's a question not even science answered yet for many of them.

I guess you mean it more like an annoying question due to high frequency?

Anoplogaster

Arachnodemon
To be fair, neither are candidates for "stupid question" in my opinion. Yes, spiders are sure venomous, but just how much, that's a question not even science answered yet for many of them.

I guess you mean it more like an annoying question due to high frequency?
It's because venom and poison are different

Anoplogaster

Arachnodemon
"Why do you have them?"

I only hate this question because EVERYONE asks it, as if I need a reason other than "Umm.... because I like them?"

Why do you have that house plant? Why did you paint your walls blue? Why do I need a reason that you approve of?

Moakmeister

Arachnodemon
Just realized I never replied to the OP's answer. "Won't the tarantula eat the cat?"

W O N ' T T H E T A R A N T U L A E A T T H E C A T

I'm done. No, I'm done. *takes off headseat and gets up* done.

Anoplogaster

Arachnodemon
Indeed, and I thought it's just a synonym!
In my language there's just one term used, so I never knew there's a difference, thanks!
Well actually, I should clarify: Venoms and poisons themselves are not where the difference is. The difference is in the delivery method. Venomous animals deliver the toxins by injecting you (like a spider), while poisonous animals deliver the toxins either by contact or ingestion. But you can have a neurotoxin that serves as both, depending on how it is delivered to the victim:)