Most greedy T's

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
I know LP's are very hungry and greedy T's im just wondering what other's eat like pigs.

TomM

Arachnobaron of Pennsylvania
Old Timer
My Pamphobeteus sp. and my B. vagans are up there with my LP. They are all pigs.

Reptiliatus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Acanthoscurria geniculatas are food eating machines! They never turn down food! My female always has an aggressive feeding response :D!

Dayyan

RoseT

Arachnosquire
My g pulchra will kill 1 cricket hold it and kill the second on and eat both of them at the same time. Will literally eat anything that moves in its enclosure. Needless to say she is absolutely un handable, but I still love her.

Kuro

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
my GBB, A. Geniculata, and L. Klugi are my pigs but all mine eat well

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Chowhounds

My 3 biggest eating machines right now are Theraphosa spinipes (although currently premolt), G. iheringi, and L klugi. My A geniculata, N tripepii, and B boehmei would also be- but have cut way back on their feedings as they're at or approaching adulthood. Actually, all of them including P ornata are wannabes. The only two that are only slightly finicky are my largest G pulchra "Scotty" and #3- aka "Little Bigbutt". :)

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
At the momment its my P.irminia and my LP my KB is a big eater but not as big as my other two T's.

jt39565

Arachnoknight
I just checked on my 5 T's and it seems 4 have contracted the dreaded premolt disorder so none of mine are even eating. On a normal day my A. brockelhursti(?) is the most voracious, my King Baboon, and my G. pulchra are my top 3 in that order.

bobusboy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
my G. pulchra will eat 5 in one sitting more than once a week.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Mine are my A. brcklehursti, A. versicolor, GBBs, & most of my pokies.. :D

2oCHEVYo0

Arachnosquire
B. Smithi's are eating MACHINES!!! I know this is not even related but whenever someone mentions KB (KenneBell) on this site it always makes me feel like I'm on one of my car forums... :( I'm so confused sometimes it makes me cry

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Lp for sure, but also my cambridgei, regalis, p. murinus, and GBB; they're complete pigs