Most docile, least poisonous centipede?

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
To toss in 2 cents here. With venoms, the reaction can be entirely subjective moderated by a persons pain threshold and biochemistry. As example, I've recently become sensitized to some mosquito jabs. Hey, mosquito. No big deal right? This morning I observed a welt swell on me to 2 inches across and a half inch thick that itched much worse than a good hefty dose of poison oak.

Splashstorm

Arachnopeon
What is 2.5" BL, iirc.??

@the snark, I'm not surprised venom can cause different reactions in different people. LOL sometimes I'll get a mosquito bite here and there, and there's always that one that is itchier than the rest :D The trick is, you're supposed to let the mosquito finish drinking. That way she'll have time to suck back her venom (something like that).

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
sorry, when i type fast i use too many abbreviations

BL = body length = measuring the length of the centipede's body, NOT counting legs or antenna
iirc = if i recall correctly = it was 7-8 years ago and i unfortunately didn't get any pictures. i also unfortunately killed all three because it was so early on into my bug collecting "career" i hadn't smoothed out my collection protocols and would lose most centipedes before i got home