Most charming thing about Ts?

LucN

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Grooming is definitely one of their cutest behaviours. I also like when they're just sitting still in a perfect position, allowing to marvel at their beauty from many angles.

sasker

Arachnoprince
For me it’s that “grooming” thing. Charming to me 😊.
I once saw my P. muticus clean all legs on one side, all at the same time. I thought she had kicked the bucket and keeled over! :arghh: It was funny, though, once I realised she was just cleaning herself.

Kirstielol

Arachnopeon
Watching them carry substrate out of their burrow, drop it, then pat it down with their legs. Cutest thing ever.

Craig73

Arachnoangel
When a roach buried itself in the sub and I got it out with tongues and left a hole. Watched my G. iheringi fill in the hole the next day.

8 legged

Arachnoprince
The pragmatic, purposeful existence in itself - I think it's great that the spiders don't take care of their keeper and - if they were much bigger - would just eat him at hand! :spider:

xhuxhurocket

Arachnopeon
They way they fill up their water dishes with substrate is quite charming. Also they way they hide their molts so they cannot be retrieved without destroying webbing/ hides is just really delightful! I'm kidding of course. In all honesty though the way they groom themselves is pretty cute and my G. actaeon will kick hairs around his burrow which is kinda cute too. Little kicky leggies :)

The Pet Guy

Arachnopeon
For me it would be when they drink water. Seeing their fangs lightly touch the surface looks cute.

Timc

Arachnosquire
I find the way they sit at the mouths of their hides/webs when hungry to be very charming. Just waiting for delivery lol. Last night one of my Caribena versicolors got her cricket, munched it, and was hanging with her front legs and carapace an hour later as if to say “I’m ready for dessert dad!” Little piggy. Absolutely adorable.

ElSilverWind

Arachnopeon
The pragmatic, purposeful existence in itself - I think it's great that the spiders don't take care of their keeper and - if they were much bigger - would just eat him at hand! :spider:
While probably true for most, let's not forget that tarantulas have formed symbiotic relationships out in the wild. Just imagine that you're a frog, protecting the giant T's eggs from giant ants, and being allowed to chill in the T's giant hide . . .