Morticia my female...

Spidercrazy

Arachnosquire
G. rosea is so close to laying her eggsac!!! i'm trying to find my camera, shes webbed so much i can hardly see her anymore :D

Warren Bautista

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congratulations! Did you breed her, or did she come to you gravid?

You have really advanced in tarantula keeping since you've joined, haven't you? :D

Spidercrazy

Arachnosquire
Congratulations! Did you breed her, or did she come to you gravid?
You have really advanced in tarantula keeping since you've joined, haven't you? :D
HAH! i have!! and i breed her back in march a week after the expo and shes finally at that point where its almost here! :D

would any body happen to have alot! of vials laying around i can buy? haha

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
HAH! i have!! and i breed her back in march a week after the expo and shes finally at that point where its almost here! :D

would any body happen to have alot! of vials laying around i can buy? haha
Lucky so and so!

I bred mine in Feb. and she's STILL just big and jiggly.

I can't take much more waiting! :wall:

Spidercrazy

Arachnosquire
GREAT NEWS!!!! ITS HERE!! :D:D to bad she did it sometime between 5:50- and 1:30 (when i was sleeping lol) i tried waiting until she laid it but couldn't do it. hoping my mom lets me borrow her camera so i can get some pics! hope its fertile :D guess ill know in 30 days! {D

Spidercrazy

Arachnosquire
she hid it cause she knew i'd try so im just going to use my cell. Morticia is being a good attentive mommy!!

Spidercrazy

Arachnosquire
well she just surprised me even more by taking a walk to her water dish (with the sac) and started drinking. and she hasn't come out of her half log since 2 weeks ago!

Falk

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Good luck with that. My friend had to wait almost a year before she layed her sac.

Spidercrazy

Arachnosquire
Good luck with that. My friend had to wait almost a year before she layed her sac.
dont know if you read the whole thing but i stated it got laid today and i even posted pictures of mommy with the sac so maybe read the whole thing next time ;)

Falk

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
dont know if you read the whole thing but i stated it got laid today and i even posted pictures of mommy with the sac so maybe read the whole thing next time ;)
Yeah i saw that, good luck.

Spidercrazy

Arachnosquire
anyone have extra vials that sre being unused and you dont need them? lol im going to say theres going to be 100+