• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Morro_Narcissa (Jen M.)

verry_sweet

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
*Positive*

I did a trade with Jen and it was the best online transaction I have ever made. She is a really sweet person and great keeper whom made the whole transaction super easy.

I received her A. versi slings yesterday and they were packed phenomenally. Also they are some of the healthiest slings I have gotten. I would never hesitate to do business with her and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

~Stephanie

reclusa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Very Positive

Jen is a great person to deal with, and has well kept and healthy inverts {D . Do not hesitate do business with her. You will not be disappointed, I know I wasn't{D . She even went the extra mile, and delivered my order to my home. Very nice!!

Thanks,
John

Sparky

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I bought three slings from Jen this week and I can honestly say I have never seen a better packing job! My wee ones arrived happy, healthy and ready to party. Jen is great to deal with and I'd do business with her again without hesitation.

matthias

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Jen was WONDERFUL! Completed a trade with her for some avics. Shipping, responses, and packing were all great!
I would trade or buy from her any time

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Positive!!!

Just got my peru purples from jen and was very pleased with the overal transaction. It went very smoothly and now I have two awesome looking spiders, thanks again.
{D

chrispy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
+++ Positive +++

Recieved 3 slings , packed great , quickly shipped, and very healthy.
Thanks Chris