More T enclosures

Vayu Son

Old Timer
Here are a bunch of banana pepper jars used for some arboreals(but they are young and still burrowing). A large spaghetti holder with drills in it for the large P.atrichrome, And a small miscellaneous container with paper towel substrate for my H.gigas(sterilized for now to kill off mites).

-V

Attachments

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
How did you drill holes in the bottom right hand one? Thats a good size encloser for aboreals and may be worth a try. Now correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that a glass container with a glass lid? Just wondering...

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Jeremy,

I found some of those the other day at Bed, Bath, and Beyond (don't know if it's a national chain or not), but they were about $8 to $10 for the size VS has there. They were plastic, so drilling wouldn't be a problem. Closest thing I've seen to what Martin had posted a while back though, so I may have to buy one to see if my H. minax will burrow in it.

Botar

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Botar cool I'll have go by there today and check them out. They look cool. Thanks for the help..

Vayu Son

Old Timer
><

ITs really hard plastic, but a power drill will do the trick. Anything else and it will shatter.

-V

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I picked up one today for my A. versi sling. Botar and Vayu son thanks for the help! My versi should show off nice in it. I love how clear they are.:)