More snake pics.....

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Did some more feeding and snapped some more shots. Thought I would share a few.

Albino Black Rat great colors excellent feeding response nice attitude and huge adult size make these one way cool colubrid.

Ghost corn not the flashiest morph but nice in a subtle way and after all they're corns so you can't go wrong with them. :)

Striped corn dramatic pattern morph that when mixed with the various color morphs can make some stunning animals.

And last but certainly not least my Albino Okeetee male this set of four snakes makes up the best looking Albino Okeetees I have yet to see. Absolutely the best purchase I ever made snake wise. I truly love this morph. :)

enjoy

Phil

Bry

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Wow, very cool snakes, Phillip. I love the ratsnakes. I'm not one for morphs, but I agree that when a striped corn is crossed with any other morph, it does make for quite a stunning animal. I have a fondness for orange snakes, since orange is my favorite color (which explains why nearly half of my collection consists of orange snakes). Anyways, I once saw this albino striped corn for $100 which was practically patternless, and it was basically a pure orange snake, but with faint red stripes. Very cool-looking snake. I bought my female Okeetee corn instead. :)

Bry