More Questions

ScorpionObsession

Arachnosquire
Alright so I own 3 adult Heterometrus species scorpions that all roughly look exactly the same except the fact that one is longer than the other 2. I checked the pectines and they all also look very similar with the same counts. I am trying to figure out how to effectively tell the sex of a Heterometrus scorpion. I know they can't all be the same sex because two of them entered into a mating dance once.

Red Eunice

Arachnodemon
I know they can't all be the same sex because two of them entered into a mating dance once.
Were they trying to mate? Or was it a territorial dispute between a pair? Minor skirmishes happen when there isn't sufficient hides or an area to claim as their own. This is one of reasons I won't do a communal setup with any species.
I do recall reading a thread on sexing Heterometrus sp. not sure if it was this forum or All Scorpion Archives.

ScorpionObsession

Arachnosquire
It was definitely a mating attempt, I actually have a video of it on my youtube account (ScorpionObsession)

JoshBC

Arachnosquire
What's the question? What sex they are? Post some pictures of their undersides mang. Like... downloadfile.jpg