More molting goin' on

vulpina

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well, now my E. pulcherrimaklassi and G. aureostriatum are in the process. My C. fimbriatus tossed up a shed from her burrow, so it also molted within the last 2 days also, along with I. hirsutum and E. cyanognathus. Probably more to follow.

Andy=D

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
Originally posted by vulpina
Well, now my E. pulcherrimaklassi and G. aureostriatum are in the process. My C. fimbriatus tossed up a shed from her burrow, so it also molted within the last 2 days also, along with I. hirsutum and E. cyanognathus. Probably more to follow.

Andy=D
thats awsome! the only time had a rally of moults were 2 of my albos! Good Luck!

James

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
(Sends happy molt dances your way)

Congrates on the molts and good luck on the ones to come. :)

deifiler

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
sweet

sadly my scorpions moult ended in disaster:( the poor little thing is half claws, body and two legs, then the rest is an undeveloped mush within a flaky prison

tragic.

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Aaaaaaaw deifiler I am So so sorry for your loss. :(

deifiler

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Nixy
Aaaaaaaw deifiler I am So so sorry for your loss. :(
cheers nixy :)

its not a loss yet, thats the most tragic thing :< the poor little thing seems to want to fight on, and is 'moving'. i dont think it realises its half scorp' half liquid :<

its 2:20am here in england, im just keepin an eye on it to view its progress.. i dont like awaking to a dead pet :<

i dont want to kill it but i dont want it to starve to death

Last edited: