More incoming soldier's

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Today I decided to recruit some more soldiers for my world domination (i mean hobby),
After a crappy January losing 3 mature males out of 4 I had and to boot my M mesomelas juvenile moulted 3.5 weeks ago and now seems to be going downhill for no apparent reason.

Hopefully the 3 new arrivals will be here sometime this week to eaae my mood. 1 of the new arrivals is something I've wanted for a while but never pulled the trigger when I've had the chance and I regret it each time I don't, the other 2 are around a lot more often but I've never got around to it.

My new additions are as follows
Brachypelma kahlenbergi (I've decided to play Pokemon with Brachypelma)
Neoholothele incei (none special forces version) not gold
Lasiodorides polycuspulatus ( I've wanted 1 of these for 2 years)
The Brachypelma is a large sling and the incei,polycuspulatus are both juveniles around 4-5cm

basin79

ArachnoGod
Today I decided to recruit some more soldiers for my world domination (i mean hobby),
After a crappy January losing 3 mature males out of 4 I had and to boot my M mesomelas juvenile moulted 3.5 weeks ago and now seems to be going downhill for no apparent reason.

Hopefully the 3 new arrivals will be here sometime this week to eaae my mood. 1 of the new arrivals is something I've wanted for a while but never pulled the trigger when I've had the chance and I regret it each time I don't, the other 2 are around a lot more often but I've never got around to it.

My new additions are as follows
Brachypelma kahlenbergi (I've decided to play Pokemon with Brachypelma)
Neoholothele incei (none special forces version) not gold
Lasiodorides polycuspulatus ( I've wanted 1 of these for 2 years)
The Brachypelma is a large sling and the incei,polycuspulatus are both juveniles around 4-5cm
Temps haven't increased with your Megaphobema Mesomelas have they?

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Temps haven't increased with your Megaphobema Mesomelas have they?
No my temps are the same as always around 71-74 max through the day and around 65-68 at night. The thing is it's eaten once since it moulted so I thought maybe a bad individual feeder because the rest of my collection are fine

basin79

ArachnoGod
No my temps are the same as always around 71-74 max through the day and around 65-68 at night. The thing is it's eaten once since it moulted so I thought maybe a bad individual feeder because the rest of my collection are fine
Hopefully it'll just be a little off colour and bounce right back.

I keep my adult around 65f during the day.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Nice additions mate. Lasiodorides is a cracking genus. Big gentle beauties.

I keep my mesomales slings around 23C. The juvs and onwards no more than 20C (daytime temps)