More-Even-More Amazing Spiders from Botar...

SavageDigital

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Truly amazing creatures and this first one I'm keeping - it has huge fangs and uses them on everything (and anyone). I wasn't given ID's from Botar, so if anyone would like to help out with that - I'd appriciate it.

...thanks for the help.

compnerd7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
great!

:clap: those are beautful pictures and beautful spiders!... just thought i'd thro out the complement, i don't know about the speices sorry:wall:

Bastian Drolshagen

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
hi,
pretty nice spiders ;)

1st: Nemesiidae/Idiopidae
2nd: Idiopidae (subfamily Idiopinae)
3rd - 5th: Sparassidae
6th: Barychelidae (probably Cyphonisia sp.)

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
wow man.amazing pics.i really like the first and last species.will all these be available for sale?

Taceas

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Beautiful spiders! That last one really reminds me of my Calisoga. But those first two are awesome.

I still don't see how you take pictures of them not in an enclosure and just on a stone. Spiders scare me...yet I'm working on near 30 of them. :?

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
you should hear from me soon man :D
Me too. I am intrigued by the White Lady. If you have any info Botar on husbandry and such, it would be appreciated.

Great, now I am getting into true spiders as well :rolleyes:

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
yep:clap: true spiders are very interesting i now have wolfs,traps,funnelweb,huntsmans,wandering,they are very addictive,and the more that come in..........well the more i get{D

SavageDigital

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Beautiful spiders! That last one really reminds me of my Calisoga. But those first two are awesome.

I still don't see how you take pictures of them not in an enclosure and just on a stone. Spiders scare me...yet I'm working on near 30 of them. :?
With spiders like the huntsman, it's not easy. They make the fastest tarantula look sluggish and their ability to flatten make them hard to control. This one...

...actually was able to grab to twice. But the actual photos are taken at some distance since I use a 150mm macro lens - but I still have to control the subject.

Thanks for the comments everyone and the help with ID's.

8ball

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Im thinking that 2nd one's a funnel web
I been wanting one of those baddddddddd :wall: