More Craigslist Tarantulas

Wolfspidurguy

Arachnobaron

boina

Lady of the mites
50 dollars, cage included.
That's a steal, even compared to European prices!!

I will not go looking at our Craigslist equivalent! I will not go looking at our Craigslist equivalent. I will not go looking at our Craigslist equivalent... Maybe just a peek...:singing:

D Sherlod

Arachnoknight
I would say P regalis. ... between the markings and the yellow coloring .... but I am no expert...

D Sherlod

Arachnoknight
Not Craigs list but our version of it in Canada

Description
Tarantulas for sale !!! acanthoscurria geniculata (adult male) pamphobeteus sp.vespertinus(adult male) theraphosa stirmi (female 2 years old around 5inch) lampropelma nigerrimum (2inch female) only for experienced breeders who have been in the hobby for years !!! dangerous specimens !!! Msg me if interested

Makes you shake your head:banghead:

Greasylake

Arachnoprince

Description
Tarantulas for sale !!! acanthoscurria geniculata (adult male) pamphobeteus sp.vespertinus(adult male) theraphosa stirmi (female 2 years old around 5inch) lampropelma nigerrimum (2inch female) only for experienced breeders who have been in the hobby for years !!! dangerous specimens !!! Msg me if interested

Who would have guessed that the geniculata was a dangerous specimen. They used the latin names so they must know what they're talking about right?

D Sherlod

Arachnoknight
I wouldn't classify anything n the list as dangerous some not for beginners maybe but dangerous come on..:astonished:

Wolfspidurguy

Arachnobaron
well then im gonna start looking around on craigslist im looking for a Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens and trying not to break the bank at the same time so if i dont get one at the expo im going to next month ill definitely go looking on craigslist also question does GBB stand for green bottle blue ive always wondered that

Greasylake

Arachnoprince
well then im gonna start looking around on craigslist im looking for a Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens and trying not to break the bank at the same time so if i dont get one at the expo im going to next month ill definitely go looking on craigslist also question does GBB stand for green bottle blue ive always wondered that
Yes GBB does stand for green bottle blue.

RonnyT

Arachnosquire

Description

Ha, saw the same ad. Contacted the guy and he said he's selling the stirmi for $250. Seems a little steep to me.

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Ha, saw the same ad. Contacted the guy and he said he's selling the stirmi for $250. Seems a little steep to me.
Not worth it imo, you can find better deals. it really isn't worth it.