more baby questions!!

soulreaver_x01

Arachnopeon
im curious,i have my 1"singapore blue in a small tupperware container...should this be ok for it?or should i keep it in the vial it came in??it has plenty of hiding space,i havent really seen it either,lol.2nd i threw in a cricket,this is prob.dumb quest,but,will the sling find it if the cricket burries itself??im just a nervous wreck with this,being my first baby..ive read everything imaginable,but still would like some solid advice!!anything would help.also,will just the females turn blue?? i guess its 50/50 on it being female also,lol.the 2"hatian brown i bought is quite interesting also,its not very shy either,it sits out in the open for long periods of time,and seems to be rather happy...thanx every 1 for there time!!

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
You're gonna have to drill alot of very tiny holes in it, because you have to keep moist, and plenty of ventilation to prevent mold.

Yes, as long as the crik is alive, its movements will attract the T.

No, both male and female young P. cancerides are blue.

-Sean

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
You're gonna have to drill alot of very tiny holes in it, because you have to keep moist, and plenty of ventilation to prevent mold.

Yes, as long as the crik is alive, its movements will attract the T.

No, both male and female young P. cancerides are blue.

-Sean
I think he was asking if the C. sp. "blue" females stay blue...
Yes when mature they are only blue, I believe males change to a greenish/brownish color once mature.

Also, don't worry about the T finding the cricket, cause it will if it wants to.