Old Timer
Hi!

Nice pics and collection.

Take care and keep on posting!

Alain

moose35

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
thanks and sorry for not all pics being of t's but i figured everyone would enjoy. do you like my mutant catfish?

Last edited:

AlainL

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
thanks and sorry for not all pics being of t'sbut i figured everyone would enjoy. do you like my mutant catfish?
Don't be sorry, it's your picture thread:D , you can post wathever you whant.
I post all my animals pics on my thread.

Ya, your catfish is pretty cool.

Take care!

Alain

chris 71

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
is that a tiger shovel nose cat its got some pretty cool fins i used to keep fish and had a 200 gallon tank with tiger shovel nose a red tail cat and a jardini arawana keeping fish is an awsome hobby too

moose35

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
@ chris 71- the catfish is a Sorubimichthys planiceps. its kinda rare in collections as they get huge. 5-6 foot range. but is is a cool cat. crazy predator also.will eat anything even if it dosen't fit in their mouths.

@ Doezsha- thanks very much. i will be posting more.

@ Cmendel- ya the chaco is a female. she's 1 of my favs.there is a story behind her. so she has a place in my heart.

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
wow nice collection, i like your scorps and slings. What is it about slings that is so damn cool!?

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
nice pedes, cherry red?
i have the same size irminia. let me know when you sex it :}

moose35

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
thanks guys.

@138 there are 2 diffrent pedes there. both s.s. dehanni. 1 vietnam...1 hong kong. and the irmina is a full grown female beast now. the 1 picture towards the top where she was closed in she was building a false eggsac.

thanks again everyone
moose

Last edited: