Mondays suck! Let's have a contest!

Spider787

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I wish talkenlate would wake up and figure out who one surely some has got it today. Idk there are still a few possibles but this has gone on way to long lol.

SeanJo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
yep, we are still going because so many people don't read back and look at the hints :D :D

halfwaynowhere

Arachnolord
Old Timer
yep, we are still going because so many people don't read back and look at the hints :D :D
by the time I woke up this morning and saw this was still going, I made a chart. took me less than fifteen minutes, with the clues given and all... came up with four remaining answers at the time, all of which have been guessed by now. Now its time to just wait for ryan to wake up, lol.

SeanJo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
by the time I woke up this morning and saw this was still going, I made a chart. took me less than fifteen minutes, with the clues given and all... came up with four remaining answers at the time, all of which have been guessed by now. Now its time to just wait for ryan to wake up, lol.
ya i did almost the exact same thing as u... i woke up, did a random guess, then when i got to work made a chart. i guess THATS why you keep choosing the numbers off my little list here ;);)

Euronymous

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
me too, I stayed up to try them though.