Molts

vulpina

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I just got done feeding my T's and three of them surprised me with molts. My Iridopelma hirsutum, E. cyanognathus and B. boehmi. It shouldn't be too long before my T. blondi molts too. I can't wait for that. Also I want my E. pulcherrimaklassi to molt, it is sooo tiny, I have been feeding it fruit flies.

Andy:D

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Andy,
I'd be nervous as a whore in church, if I had a T. blondi getting ready to molt.

Good luck with yours,

Ernie

vulpina

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ernie,
I know blondi molts are no sure thing, knock on wood, I have had no problems with this particular one, it is a long term captive that has molted for me 3 times so far, about a 7-8" legspan on it. I just keep the humidity up all the time.

Andy

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
You're probably ok then. The majority of molting problems associated with T blondi apply to s'lings and smaller juvies. Once they get to the sub-adult size to adult, their molts are not quite as problematic. In any case, best of luck with your blondi, Andy. :)

Atrax

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Originally posted by MrT
Andy,
I'd be nervous as a whore in church...
Ernie
BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Thanks, I REALLY needed that laugh..:)
Peace,
Gillian

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My pretty big Parahybana is gettin' ready to molt to, for the first time in my care.. good luck with yours!

For the record, didn't jesus fall in love with a prostitute?
At any rate, too many things shaped the church between..shall we say; 900-1700 AD?