Molting Usamabara Photo

WYSIWYG

SpiderLoco
Old Timer
Here's a photo of my usambara "Psycho" finishing up a molt. I hope it works! ;)

Wysi

Attachments

WYSIWYG

SpiderLoco
Old Timer
Well, I decided I didn't like it because I forgot to crop it before posting it. Then I pulled it up again and cropped it, but it was "too big" for me to upload it. You would think a cropped photo would takes LESS space than that first one. Now I'm REALLY confused! :?

Wysi

MrsG

Arachnopeon
Is your picture taken with a digital camera? If so, do you have it set to high-res? Monitors can only display 72ppi and most cameras at high res are taking pictures at 300+ppi, which makes for much larger file sizes.. If you have Photoshop, you can change the resolution in the image size screen and that will cut your file size significantly.

WYSIWYG

SpiderLoco
Old Timer
Originally posted by MrsG
Is your picture taken with a digital camera? If so, do you have it set to high-res? Monitors can only display 72ppi and most cameras at high res are taking pictures at 300+ppi, which makes for much larger file sizes.. If you have Photoshop, you can change the resolution in the image size screen and that will cut your file size significantly.
Thanks, I don't know what it's set for. We're using Iphoto 4. I just went back into it and resized the file even smaller. Let's hope it works THIS time. ;)

Wysi

Attachments

Last edited:

pdrake

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
nice little obt there wysi. i keep thinking of getting one. kinda scared.

nemesis6sic6

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
hi

MIne molted just yesterday its about 1 1/2 now it must be hungry but i need to wait until he is hard enough to feed :rolleyes: any ways have a nice day
geo