Molting Paranoia

Jerry

Arachnobaron
IMG_20170319_095337310.jpg first time I've actually see him flip to molt and now I find myself overly paranoid about the out come

Jerry

Arachnobaron
She ate one medium to large cricket ever 5 to 9 days install about a month ago and has been fasting since just flipped to molt earlyer today

Rittdk01

Arachnoknight
I worry about the larger tarantulas when molting. So far they have all molted fast and with no problems. My big girl t stirmi was down for two weeks after molting. I won't lie, she made me nervous as heck when she was in premolt.

Jerry

Arachnobaron
Well every other time I catch it after the hard part when there just waiting to harden up this is the first time I seen it from flipping over to the end and IV had this guy about a year so I'm a little attached to him

Jerry

Arachnobaron
Update her he is got his legs out but he's close to the side of his enclosure will that bother him finishing his molt or not so much IMG_20170319_194731799.jpg

Rittdk01

Arachnoknight
Not so much. Both my g Pulchripes molted like that. He'll be fine :)

Jerry

Arachnobaron
Thanks so excited by the size of the legs looks like he's added so good size

Devin B

Arachnobaron
Ive been lucky enough that all 3 times a T has molted under my care i was at work and didn't even know until it was done with

Jerry

Arachnobaron
@Devin B lucky I really was working my self up and for no reason everything whent well please say it won't be like this every time :anxious:

Devin B

Arachnobaron
Oh it usually is lol. The good news is that T's have been doing thing for a loooooooooonnggg time and for the most part they have it figured out. I currently have 2 slings that I expect to be molting soon and i just hope i come home from work and it's all done with again.
The first molt I delt with was my GBB. I woke up and noticed it was upside down and went to work. I was busy enough that day to not have a chance to worry about it.that is until i was driving home lol, as soon as i got home i rushed to see if everything went well and it did.