Molting help: Urgent!

MickeyLovesTs

Arachnopeon
IMG_0188.JPG IMG_0187.JPG My Chilean Rose started molting last night but she seems to be having some problems. She started off in this weird position and now she's stopped moving. My wife and I are giving her the shower room treatment since it encouraged her last molt, but she was on her back last time. Please help, I've included pictures. I hope she's just giving me a hard time...
Thank you for any insight

Attachments

MickeyLovesTs

Arachnopeon
Update: I checked a time lapse I was taking of her and she hasn't stopped moving, there have been constant twitches so that's a good sign..

GreyPsyche

Arachnosquire
Sorry, I chose to not reply earlier as I'm a beginner and I've yet to have a T molt in my care. That said, take everything I say with a grain of salt...I've heard that upright molts can cause complications, also it looks like a death curl but like I said, I'm completely new to this and only know what I've read and the little bit that I've learned in the past week and a half. So don't take this post to seriously until someone with more experience replies.

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
How long ago was the last molt? An adult rose hair usually is 1-2 years apart for molts and even more on occasion. They sometimes molt upright not always with complications. It is very alarming though.
If its not close to a molt then it look like a hunting pose, grooming or "you got my sub wet. yuk" stance.

MickeyLovesTs

Arachnopeon
Sorry, I chose to not reply earlier as I'm a beginner and I've yet to have a T molt in my care. That said, take everything I say with a grain of salt...I've heard that upright molts can cause complications, also it looks like a death curl but like I said, I'm completely new to this and only know what I've read and the little bit that I've learned in the past week and a half. So don't take this post to seriously until someone with more experience replies.
Thank you for offering some help, that's about all I've learned as well.. I appreciate the helping hand.

MickeyLovesTs

Arachnopeon
How long ago was the last molt? An adult rose hair usually is 1-2 years apart for molts and even more on occasion. They sometimes molt upright not always with complications. It is very alarming though.
She molted about a year ago

creepa

Arachnoknight
Maybe its just her time... (guessing she is wildcaught and adult)

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Doesn't look like a death curl to me, just make sure she has a full water dish and keep an eye on her.

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
Doesn't look like it's trying to molt, either way I would take it out of your bathroom. No need to boost humidity for this species, try placing a full water dish next to her and see if you can coax her towards it, she may just be dehydrated.

MickeyLovesTs

Arachnopeon
She isn't walking around but she isn't moving a lot. She moved herself like this but she did it when I was out of the room. She looks like she still has a lot of life. I put a drop on her fangs to help. Thank you all for the help, I'm very concerned for her!
She was rescued from a Petco, by the way.

MickeyLovesTs

Arachnopeon
She looked like she was molting, we saw her molt in the past and it was the same movement. Is it possible that she's stuck? :/ Man this hurts, I wish I knew what happened.. is she too weak to molt from age? Is that a common death? Thank you all again for the help.. I just want to get some understanding now.. I have a b smithi and I don't want to inadvertently do anything that can hurt her or shorten her life, now she's my last baby :(