Molt Help Please

Bjorgly

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
HI all, just yesterday i noticed the balt spot on my 3inch juvinime A.Geniculata go quite dark, but not black like my b.smithis did before molt. How long do you think i have until she molts? Also today when i filled up her water dish she raised pediphalps and front legs in the air in defence posture, i dont know if they get more touchy before a molt or not. Anyways, from what i gather my tarantula is about to molt and i was wondering if anyone can give me a ballpark of when? Her abdomen went from bright fleshy color to dark, but not quite black.

Thanks,

Mark

savian

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I could be wrong but as far as I know there is no set time. They molt when they are ready to. :D ;) :)

Dasgre0g

Arachnopeon
You probably have a week or 2 at least. Just keep water avilable and remember to wait a week to feed after the molt and all will be well. =)

<<HI all, just yesterday i noticed the balt spot on my 3inch juvinime A.Geniculata go quite dark, but not black like my b.smithis did before molt. How long do you think i have until she molts? Also today when i filled up her water dish she raised pediphalps and front legs in the air in defence posture, i dont know if they get more touchy before a molt or not. Anyways, from what i gather my tarantula is about to molt and i was wondering if anyone can give me a ballpark of when? Her abdomen went from bright fleshy color to dark, but not quite black.

Thanks,

Mark

King_Looey

Arachnoprimate
Old Timer
Keep trying to feed him, when he no longer accepts food, then hes;s about to moult. just give him space. i love my fat curly. lo..l