molt day

fartkowski

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Hi
Earlier today my 3 1/2" pulchra was turned over. About an hour later my 4" b vegans was flipped over.
I went in the T room a few minutes ago and noticed holothele "norte de santander and holothele incei were just about done molting.
Wow 4 in one day so far.
My question is what is the most molts you have had in one day?
I know people who have more T's will have a higher number.
I have 49
thanks
chris

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I've actually had about 7 molt in one day and around 13 in one week. I love when my Ts molt and it doesn't get better then seeing multiples molt at once. Congrats!

dianedfisher

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Congrats to you. 4 in one day is a bunch. I had 3 Taps molt last week, but they were all siblings so I kind of expected it. I want to see pics of both your Holothele please. I have 1 each of those 2 also and I can't wait for them to grow up. Di

fartkowski

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
wow 7,
Before today I was going on about two weeks without a molt.
For me it's probably the most exciting time of T keeping.
I have a few more in premolt so maybe the number will be higher:D

fartkowski

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Congrats to you. 4 in one day is a bunch. I had 3 Taps molt last week, but they were all siblings so I kind of expected it. I want to see pics of both your Holothele please. I have 1 each of those 2 also and I can't wait for them to grow up. Di
The H incei's sibling molted about a month ago so I was expecting it sooner.
The holothele "norte de santander" is about 1/2" but I have one that is almost 2" and showing very nice color.
I will try to get some pics up soon

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
wow 7,
Before today I was going on about two weeks without a molt.
For me it's probably the most exciting time of T keeping.
I have a few more in premolt so maybe the number will be higher:D
Haha yeah I usually go long periods without molting and then bam they all molt. Let's hope some more molt today for you! :drool: