Mold or something else?

Motorkar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
If this was debated before I am really sorry to go over this again. Since I started to keep spiders I didn't have this kind of problem. Yesturday I spotted on my B. smithi a little white dots all over her body; her carpeace, abdomen, legs, mouth.... They don't move at all. I haven't spotted it anywhere else in the enclosure, the substrate is bone dry, only a poop or two are there, the wood is always dry and baked.

Now I know its not mites, becouse I had them once before and I know how it looks like. But could be that mold or something else? Unfortunally I can't give you any picture of how does it look like since it's not showing on the pictures...

Any help would be greatlly appreciated.

Motorkar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I read and looked for symptomps of nematodes but I didn't saw any of them on my spider: restlessness, spinning unusual amounts of silk, spending long periods around the water dish, any unusual sweet smell coming from the container, a very wet sternum caused by the spider drooling and, most importantly, a white sticky mass around the mouth and holding the palps permanently under the chelicerae.

Sorry for the bad pictures, but thats the best I can do if they can help: