• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

mma316 - Darius Andrews

rbailey1010

Arachnopeon
Recently did a trade with Darius and I must say how pleased I am with the exchange. His packing was top notch and everything arrived in great shape. His communication throughout the entire trade was awesome and even shipped first! Do not hesitate to deal with this guy, he will not let you down!

Thanks Darius

aluras

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
A+

I bought a 3 B.Albopilosum slings and 200 B.dubias. I recieved a generous overcount on the roaches and two extra slings, The shipping took a bit longer than I would have liked due to unforseen circumstances, but all was made good. Communication was top notch and his packing was excellent,they survived the cold washington weather with priority shipping:D. I would love to do buisness with him again.
~Aaron

Jerm357

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive!!!!

I just completed a trade with Darius for some Dubia's and I couldn't be happier. We both shipped our packages on the same day and even though the post office gave us both a little trouble, the trade went through as planed. Great packaging, communication and great quality dubias. I would never hesitate to do business with him again.

Thanks Darius, I really appreciate it. :D

squishy

Arachnopeon
Just finished a trade with Darius. Shipping was exalent and communication was great! Even threw in a bunch of freebies. I look forward to doing business again and I suggest you do too. You won't be disappointed.

BQC123

Arachnobaron
Positive

Just finished a trade with Darius. Shipped when we agreed to, and excellent communication. I would do business again.