Mites and jumping spiders?

Nephaleim

Arachnosquire
Hi!
So in my little jumping spiders home I found these little things:
20200327_200202.jpg
I'm sorry for poor quality of the image but these are mites right?
I was wondering whether or not they pose a threat for my spider.
If so what can I do to get rid of them? Preferably without redoing the enclosure.
Also this is the jumping spider, shes quite tiny :)
IMG-20200321-WA0010.jpg
I was unable to find what species she is. There is a similar js in America but this is central Europe so probably not the same species.

ColeopteraC

Arachnobaron
Those look like predatory mites but I am unsure, if so these are good and will predate upon any other potentially harmful small inverts (parasites etc.) If you’re planning on breeding your jumping spider then they should be removed, if not they are harmless...

That said they may be a negative influence and it’s better to be safe than sorry... If so then simply remove everything from your spiders enclosure, boil all decor and heat substrate (oven) then wash the container.

Nephaleim

Arachnosquire
Those look like predatory mites but I am unsure, if so these are good and will predate upon any other potentially harmful small inverts (parasites etc.) If you’re planning on breeding your jumping spider then they should be removed, if not they are harmless...

That said they may be a negative influence and it’s better to be safe than sorry... If so then simply remove everything from your spiders enclosure, boil all decor and heat substrate (oven) then wash the container.
Thanks! I'll keep it in mind. If I notice anything strange with my spider then I'll sterilise the enclosure

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
Just an observation. It just happens to coincide, rice harvesting with our yearly batch of baby jumpers romping all over everything. The airborne grain mites run a deadly gauntlet on our roofs as the little sporks belly up to the buffet. Goes around, comes around?