Mississippi Breeders/Hobbyist?

Joelolly

Arachnosquire
I was wondering if any of ya'll are from or around the Mississippi Area?

Ictinike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
You may have some luck finding a 'Sippi society in this thread

Just open the thread and do a search within the thread.. Many posts and I didn't search for ya ;)

Joelolly

Arachnosquire
You may have some luck finding a 'Sippi society in this thread

Just open the thread and do a search within the thread.. Many posts and I didn't search for ya ;)
Nope...nothing there about us Southerners lol...

Vespula,
Where do you purchase most of your T's?

Joelolly

Arachnosquire
I'm here in Hattiesburg. I'm new to the hobby. I have a B
emilia that I bought in Jackson and a C. cyanopubescens on the way from a guy on the forums here. I found a local breeder website from a guy way up in Philadelphia. He has some awesome breeds.

Danielle B

Arachnopeon
Saw this post and just moved into the area... I know this thread is from 4 years ago, but I thought I say hi! Really curious about the breeder in Philadelphia if you could pass along the information. Thanks!

Amimia

Arachnosquire
I'm here in Hattiesburg. I'm new to the hobby. I have a B
emilia that I bought in Jackson and a C. cyanopubescens on the way from a guy on the forums here. I found a local breeder website from a guy way up in Philadelphia. He has some awesome breeds.
Hey there, I live in Brandon. Do you remember where you got your B. emilia? Was it a breeder or..?

---------- Post added 10-26-2014 at 08:36 PM ----------

Saw this post and just moved into the area... I know this thread is from 4 years ago, but I thought I say hi! Really curious about the breeder in Philadelphia if you could pass along the information. Thanks!
Swifts Inverts is in Philadelphia. That's the only one I know of :)

Danielle B

Arachnopeon
Hey Amimia- glad to know I'm not the only one in this area. I get a lot of strange looks when I tell people I have Ts as pets. Thanks for the heads up on Swifts. I had a friend order from them before and didn't realized they were local.

Xenodamus

Arachnopeon
Sorry to bring this dead thread back to life, but I am also in Hattiesburg, and was wondering if any of the Ms members were still active, and possibly up for some herping/inverting before it gets too cold.