missing T

ithuriel

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
hi poeple:)
recently my bolivian white knee molted and i moved the little muppet into her new home.
she has a real love of digging , even more than my brazilian white knee and will literally spend hours just moving substrate:rolleyes: plus she is just as much a pig.
i put plenty of peatmoss in her new tank n put some corkbark for her to hide under . thing is i know she has been digging but when i got up today the area where she was digging had collapsed , the corkbarksubsided and no sign of her. theres a cricket running around unmolested where normally it would be gone. think i should start poking around in there just incase she has trapped / squished herself? or leave her be and see how things are in a few days time?

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
It can't hurt anything to just look around!

abstract

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Yea - I would look around in there too - I'd rather have a temporarily pissed of T than no T at all......

vulpina

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I would definitely check in the tank for the spider, it might upset the T but it will get over it. You may find it in a molt or fresh from a molt, in which case you should remove the cricket.

Andy

ithuriel

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
:) she had recently just molted so no molt problems but has i said she cant help but dig. makes you wonder in the wild how many Ts dig themselves into situations they cant get out of or who squish themselves:?