Answered Missing conversation

Hydrophilus

Arachnopeon
Last summer, I purchased some slings from a breeder here on AB, and we communicated via the forum's messenger system. I just went to look at some of the content he sent me, but the conversation is no longer in my inbox. I'm certain that I didn't delete it - can you even do that? I have several messages in my folder that are older than that conversation thread so I don't think they would have expired, including conversations that other people have "left", and I am only using a fraction of my message capacity. I was able to find copies of the messages in my gmail inbox (at least the ones he sent me, my replies are absent), and confirmed that we did indeed communicate via AB and not some other means. What happened to that conversation? I don't seem to have a "recycle bin" - is there a copy of this conversation, including my replies, somewhere?

Thanks,
Eric

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Hey Eric,

Can you please contact me privately with the dates that the conversation took place around as well as the name of the breeder. I'll look into it for you.

Regards,
MrD.