Millipedes for international customers?

eyeballicking

Arachnopeon
Hello, I'm from Romania (Europe), and wish to purchase millipedes. All the stores I'm aware of don't ship here. Does anyone know a reasonable place that ships internationally.

I'm new to the hobby, so I'm likely going to get Florida Ivories. It'd be good if they sell substrate and/or terrariums too, but I can get those somewhere else if I need to.

Marika

Arachnoangel
Most of my pedes are from BugzUK and Virginia Cheeseman, they ship internationally.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Well, Romania is in UE, so I don't see why certain people wouldn't ship there. Try in UK, there's TSS & as Marika said Virginia Cheeseman and BugzUK. And many others in Brit Island :)

There's Poland, Germany, Hungary online shops etc just "Google" them :-s

eyeballicking

Arachnopeon
Most of my pedes are from BugzUK and Virginia Cheeseman, they ship internationally.
I want to give them a shot, but the descriptions of the millipedes are so poor. Also, have no idea if they would send them carefully with heat packages (since it's winter).
I just want to avoid wasting money in case I get shipped dead animals.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
It's not (IMO) exactly the best period of the year for try inverts shipping in Europe. A two days within the UK, for instance, is a thing, but in general between other European nations (considering everything) there's always 4 to 7 days of waiting. Too much when it's so cold.

Marika

Arachnoangel
I want to give them a shot, but the descriptions of the millipedes are so poor. Also, have no idea if they would send them carefully with heat packages (since it's winter).
I just want to avoid wasting money in case I get shipped dead animals.
They use 72-96 h heat packs, but I wouldn't order live animals in winter, because like Chris said, it can take a week for the package to arrive.