Millipede ID?

SlugPod

Arachnoknight
I found two tiny millipedes species out in my backyard today, I haven no clue what kind of species they are.
I just know they are some kind of small species.

Size comparison - they are next to some common pillbugs (as far as I am aware they are common pillbugs - (Armadillidium vulgare) correct me if I may be wrong on that)

I know I might not get an ID - but I thought it might be possible here to get one. I tried finding out on my own doing some searching but was unsuccessful.
They are a TAD deeper in color in person, not significantly so but a bit more.
I am located in South Florida.
I didn't keep them, I put them back where I found them!

SlugPod

Arachnoknight
@UltimateDracoMeteor

Awesome thank you!
I wish I could have gotten better pictures, but my camera can only do so much.
I do plan on getting a macro lens at some point, so hopefully I'll find them again after that and can get better pictures.

SlugPod

Arachnoknight
@UltimateDracoMeteor

I HAVE been on the look out for those - but I haven't managed to find any thus far.
I'm planning on going to a couple of parks soon (assuming it isn't too much) maybe later this week. They're public parks so they should be fine to collect from. They aren't protected at all.
I'm going to go off the "beaten" paths and look for some rotten wood. The one has a great area - very moist and looks like great millipede territory.
Probably go a lot in the fall, that's normally when they come out (from what I've read)

UltimateDracoMeteor

Arachnosquire
@UltimateDracoMeteor

I HAVE been on the look out for those - but I haven't managed to find any thus far.
I'm planning on going to a couple of parks soon (assuming it isn't too much) maybe later this week. They're public parks so they should be fine to collect from. They aren't protected at all.
I'm going to go off the "beaten" paths and look for some rotten wood. The one has a great area - very moist and looks like great millipede territory.
Probably go a lot in the fall, that's normally when they come out (from what I've read)
Yeah, I haven't been able to find any bugs around here ever since November.

SlugPod

Arachnoknight
@UltimateDracoMeteor

I've still been finding some bumblebee millipedes (Anadenobolus monilicornis) around my yard in their usual places.
Bugs are always here in Florida, even in the "winter" since it stays pretty warm here.
I read that isopods are attracted to grapefruit peels, I want to test that and see if millipedes might even be lured out by those.
I'd probably only test in my own yard, I dont' want to do anything that might be considered trapping and get in trouble :shifty:
Though no one would probably know if I did it anyway but still.