Milipedes and roaches.

Natco

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Sorry guys I've tried serching three times, and I have not been able to come up with anything. Can I keep african giants with hissers?

fantasticp

Arachnocompulsive
Old Timer
They shouldn't hurt each other, but hissers like it hotter than millis. Then again, if you aren't trying for a million hisser babies, keeping them a bit cooler is fine.

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
also, keep in mind that hissers can climb glass and babies are relatively small so they might be able to escape unless you are careful

SouthernStyle

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Along with that, Hisser Babies can get out of ANYTHING, The smallest opening and you'll have Hissers running wild in your house....I dont see a problem with it personally....the Hissers that I keep all stay in one seperate container and occasionaly I'll find a smaller one in with the Milipedes...seem they just like to eat all the stuff I put in for them as the only REAL problem...

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Along with that, Hisser Babies can get out of ANYTHING.
I can back that up. Not only did I find several in random locations throughout my apartment, one hitch-hiked with me on a Greyhound and then followed funnylori to work. Some guy on Trimet found it crawling up her shoulder.

At least baby roaches are cute. :D

Bark

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My girlfriend has been keeping one Madagascar Hisser with 2 AGBs for the last 6 months with no issues. Well, you rarely see the roach.

I think too many hissers would make an awful big mess and irritate the AGBs, so I wouldn't put a breeding pair of roaches in there. I don't think AGBs eat roach poo.