• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Midiglitter

Big_nito

TRISKELION
Old Timer
I did a trade with midiglitter (Jaeyoon) and everything turns out fine. I was apprehensive at first because I could not find a review on him. But my fears were all gone and was replaced with admiration and 100% satisfaction the moment I received my end of the trade. His packaging is awesome, the Ts were in very good health and most of all, he was very very generous in terms of the over all trade outcome. Ill definitely do business with him again in the future and ill never hesitate to recommend him to other hobbyists. :worship::clap:

Last edited:

Thegloryfades

Arachnosquire
100% Positive!

Just completed a trade with Jaeyoon and i must say he surprised me. I was a bit worried at first since he couldn't make it to the post office on Monday like we agreed but on Tuesday when the po said they wouldn't guarantee next day delivery he shipped through another carrier that would. His packing was great and the male incei looks great. We both had things come up that postponed shipping but he was more than understanding. I would gladly do business with him in the future.

JC

Arachnolort
Old Timer
++Positive++

A+

My end of a trade deal today and I am not disappointed! All 35 slings arrived alive and very energetic. I would not hesitate to deal with this user again!

astraldisaster

Arachnobaron
I recently completed a trade with Jaeyoon, and everything was great! I received several slings and juvies, all healthy and well-packed. A+ communication as well.

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Got box from Jaeyoon, good transaction overall
communication and packing good, even so we had little miss-hop with gender,
Jaeyoon timely and properly responded
will buy from Jaeyoon again
Thank you, Anastasia

Maia

Arachnopeon
My boyfriend bought me a 2" G. Pulchra (female?) from Jaeyoon, who included a similarly sized, juvenile A. Seemanni as a surprise! Well packaged and on time.

Thanks!

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Got box from Jaeyoon, good transaction overall
communication and packing good, even so we had little miss-hop with gender,
Jaeyoon timely and properly responded
will buy from Jaeyoon again
Thank you, Anastasia
Just like to update, there is one more 'female' turn in to male, so I purchased 2 females from Jaeoon that turn to be males

0rbwebbed

Arachnopeon
Got my package in earlier today from Jaeyoon. All the T's from the package are in their new homes. I'll wait and see if they take their first feeding. I got a freebie too. Thanks.

Spike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I recently completed a deal with Jaeyoon, overall everything was good. He has great pricing and was easy to get a hold of which was nice. Thanks

RedMozi

Arachnopeon
Just got a good deal on a rare T from Jaeyoon. Good communication, packing and shipping! Will buy from again :)