Middle Tennessee Tarantula Group

Raihana

Arachnopeon
I am trying to get others who are interested in Ts who live in my area together. My friends are tired of hearing about my Ts!

The hope is to start out with an online group ant to actually be able to hold meetings on occasion once it gets going. Meetings would allow us to socialize, combine shipping on orders, havea bigger pool for breeding, share info and more!

If you live close enough to the Nashville Area that you may be able to join us for a meeting now and then please go ahead and joing the Yahoo group! http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/MTTG/

becca81

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
We have a current southeast group going with about 40 members - check out my sig.

I'm in Chattanooga - about 1.5 hours from Murfreesboro.

Becca

Frazier_05

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
This sounds wonderful, I live in Southern Middle TN, around an 1 1/2 from Nashville. Let me know what you guys come up with! Thanks!

Brett

Raihana

Arachnopeon
We have a current southeast group going with about 40 members - check out my sig.

I'm in Chattanooga - about 1.5 hours from Murfreesboro.

Becca
Cool! I didn't know about that. Unfortunately my van wouldn't make a 2.5 hour trip. :( Mind if I link to you from the MdTN site?

I hope to get a new vehicle this year though so perhaps I can travel down for a meeting or two then!

Last edited:

dalejamin

Arachnopeon
Nashville here! My plate is kinda full, but I could maybe fit in an occassional meeting. I'll try to check the Yahoo group out!