• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Micki_M (Micki Mohr)

luna

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thank you Micki for breeding and selling these gorgeous creatures!

This Tuesday I received a beautiful shipment of Psalmopoeus cambridgei slings from Arachnoboard member Micki Mohr. Many were larger than stated in the ad. One even molted before I got it settled into it’s new home! All are active and appear very well cared for. Un-packing these spiders really makes me appreciate the hard work that went into ensuring the safe arrival of these little guys. I only purchased ten of them, but I imagine other people are ordering siblings from the same sac and it was work dealing with this many speed demons…

I am looking forward to the next time Micki is selling slings; I would definitely buy again.

Cheri

GForce14063

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive

I bought some P Cambridgi slings they turned out larger then I expected which is a good thing. She kept good communication with me thruogh out the transaction. I even paid for snail mail shipping and she sent them overnight definitly a great person to deal with will definitly deal with again.

Robert

UrbanJungles

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Super Positive

Just go some T's from Micki - GREAT PERSON to deal with!
The transaction was quick and effortless...all my questions where answered and the spiders where carefully packaged and in great condition!

I ordered the spiders, sent payment that night. The next day spiders were carefully packaged and shipped...couldn't ask for a smoother transaction.

Don't hesitate to buy from Micki!

NrthCstInverts

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive!!

I meet up with Micki Down in Columbus tonight, and purchased a small qty of T's from her.
The T's are fantastic, gorgeous animals. Well cared for and at least what sizes ect she claimed if not bigger.
Micki was always prompt in responding to my messages as well.....

If everyone made things this easy, life would be peachy, Thanks Micki!!

Tranch

Arachnopeon
Positive!!

I bought a couple of brachys from Micki and was very impressed by her professionalism, friendliness and responsiveness to e-mails. My tarantulas were well packaged and had been well taken care of.
Thanks again,
Kelly

lostriverdoc

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

Finished a transaction with Micki for a Cali. King and it arrived expertly packed and in great health. Would recommend any transactions with her. Micki I hope to do business with you again in the near future.