Michigan Tarantula Group/Club

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Would any of you guys or girls be intrested in starting a Michigan Tarntula Club or group? so we could get together and getting breeding loans going, show off our t's and learn from each other, and actualy get to meet one another? i was just thinking about this today and i think it would be a great idea, think of the t's we could breed and stuff, plus we could just have fun or go to the reptile show in taylor, thanks i'd like to hear your feedback, any suggestions on how we could go abut organizing this?, thanks--Jeff

Static_69

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
if you guys live close to the border of indiana i'd join it...cause i live in NW indiana and its about a 30 minute drive to michigan.

Risto

sunnymarcie

Celestial Spider
Old Timer
Like I said on the other thread.............=D
I'm in, that's my local show=D

The Taylor show is tomorrow, for those who do not know.
10am to 3pm

See you there:)

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
cool

i won't be able to make it tommorw, but next month i can reserve a hotel/motel room and take a bus the previous day down their(its like 8 dollars for the bus here i belave)

rapunzel

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Im gonna be there!

My kids have to be at soccer at 12:30, though :( so I will have to get there EARLY...

I will be there when it starts, i guess, or there about...

Hey Jeff,

You are in Hell? I have a friend coming here from California in AUgust and i want to bring her to Hell, anything exciting happening in Hell in August?

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

lol no i'm not really in Hell(though their is a place called Hell in MI), lol i just thought it would be funny to put that i was in Hell under location, i actualy forgot about Hell MI. :) no i'm in Lupton its like 45 Minutes from Saginaw going further south, that sounds funny though "anything happening in Hell in August" lol ahhh its nice and warm:) j/k i had to say that, best regards--Jeff