Michael Jackson Bitten By Spider!!!

Big Mike

Arachnopeon
Check out this link. No it is not a joke. The King of Pop was bitten by a spider during a fumigation of his Neverland Ranch.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20021203/people_nm/people_jackson_dc_3

On a side note and absolutely not related to the story in any way. Does anyone know when it is time to go to bed at Neverland? Drumroll please.... When the big hand touches the little hand :) I know, I know. Bad joke, but I couldnt post this link without pleasing those of you who thought this thread was a joke. So, now that the joke is over, click the link and let the fun begin!

Bjorgly

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Thats cool, i wonder if there is a way of telling how many he keeps and what species? You've got me all curious hehe

Mark

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The drummer of my band showed up at the rehearsal spot today telllijng me all about it and I didnt believe it for a second. Now I do. WOW. When he dies he wont even rot. He will just be like a mannequin

Big Mike

Arachnopeon
>Thats cool, i wonder if there is a way of telling how many he >keeps

>Mark

Spiders or little hands? HeHeHe!

dilleo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
If I don't ever here about Michael Jackson again I'll die a happy man. King, pffff.

-Jeremy

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
If only he'd been bitten or stung by something life-threatening. I can't believe that even made the news.

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by Big Mike

Does anyone know when it is time to go to bed at Neverland? Drumroll please.... When the big hand touches the little hand
*Grits teeth together real hard, while grinning ear to ear*

;P =D ;P

Big Dragonfly

;P =D ;P

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Well, this is old, but anyways...

How is a KMart Bluelight special like Micheal Jacksons Neverland Ranch?

You can find boys' pants, half off!

;P =D ;P

Big Dragonfly

;P =D ;P

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Imagine being accused of something like that, and that it wasn't true. Even if your name was cleared, your reputation would be stained forever.
In no way am I saying Michael jackson wasnät ever guilty though.

minax

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Strange story, but with all the truly evil and powerful people in the world that should be dealt with, It's kind of a waste of time and pointless to pick on someone as powerless as M.J. What's the use/fun in kicking someone when they are down?:?

Nikos

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
So it's true that spiders will take anything for prey....

Wade

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I think he just wants people to stare at his feet instead of his nose.

Wade

Big Mike

Arachnopeon
>Strange story, but with all the truly evil and powerful people in >the world that should be dealt with, It's kind of a waste of time >and pointless to pick on someone as powerless as M.J. What's >the use/fun in kicking someone when they are down?

Im sorry, but someone who can afford to settle a child molestation suit by giving the kid over $90,000,000 is anything but powerless.

Mike

Ephesians

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I think he looked his best in the filming of Thriller...maybe should have left the mask on? lol. anyway, I dig Jackson...listenend to him as a kid. Maybe that explains the severe psychosis.

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by Ephesians
I think he looked his best in the filming of Thriller...maybe should have left the mask on? lol. anyway, I dig Jackson...listenend to him as a kid. Maybe that explains the severe psychosis.
He really wasn't looking like a freak on Bad yet was he?

Big Dragonfly

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Big Dragonfly
Well, this is old, but anyways...

How is a KMart Bluelight special like Micheal Jacksons Neverland Ranch?

You can find boys' pants, half off!

;P =D ;P

Big Dragonfly

;P =D ;P
did ya hear M.J. is in the hospital? yep, he ate too many ten year old "hot dogs"! (this is an old joke too)
Ed

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by atavuss
did ya hear M.J. is in the hospital? yep, he ate too many ten year old "hot dogs"! (this is an old joke too)
Ed
LOL I hadn't herd that one yet.